Regular teeth grinding can cause wear and tear on your teeth, which may result in tooth damage. Dr. Georgia Haddad is an experienced dentist who is committed to helping patients improve their smiles through comprehensive, personalized dental care. Teeth grinding may be caused by stress, sleep apnea, or bite disorders. Teeth grinding usually occurs during sleep, so most patients don’t even realize they grind their teeth until they visit the dentist.
During your visit, Dr. Haddad will carefully examine your teeth to check for any signs of teeth grinding. Depending on the extent of damage to the teeth, Dr. Haddad may suggest dental crowns, dental bonding, or porcelain veneers restore function and beauty back to your smile. If you would like to schedule an appointment to Beach Cities Dental Group in Oxnard, CA, call (805) 312-9164 or schedule an appointment online.
Treatment For Teeth Grinding in Oxnard, CA
If you experience any of these symptoms, you may want to schedule an appointment with Beach Cities Dental Group in Oxnard, CA.
- Jaw pain or discomfort
- Clicking or popping sound when moving the jaw
- Headaches or migraines, especially in the morning
- Chipped, fractured, or damaged teeth
Dr. Haddad will carefully examine your teeth and review any symptoms you may be experiencing before providing an appropriate treatment. Depending on your needs, Dr. Haddad may provide:
- Mouthguard or night guard can be used to prevent the teeth from grinding. Dr. Haddad can create personalized mouth guards to help reposition the jaw and prevent teeth grinding.
- Restorative Dentistry can be used to restore teeth that have been damaged by teeth grinding. We offer a full range of restorative dentistry options to help restore health and beauty back to your smile.
Schedule An Appointment
If you are searching for an experienced dentist in Oxnard, CA, visit Dr. Haddad at Beach Cities Dental Group. If you would like to schedule an appointment, call(805) 312-9164 or schedule an appointment online.