Discolored teeth can be embarrassing for many patients, affecting your sense of confidence in the appearance of your smile. At Beach Cities Dental Group, we take pride in the health of our patient’s teeth, as well as ensuring that you feel good about the appearance of your smile.
Dr. Georgia Haddad offers a full range of services to help restore your white, bright smile and works closely with you to develop a plan that is right for your unique needs and goals.
Why Are My Teeth Discolored?
Teeth discoloration can occur for a number of different reasons. Dr. Haddad will thoroughly examine your mouth, gums, and teeth to find the root of your tooth discoloration.
It is important to schedule a consultation with Dr. Haddad before teeth whitening to make sure your tooth discoloration isn’t a symptom of a more serious dental problem. Some of the most common reasons for tooth discoloration are:
- Certain kinds of Medications
- Certain kinds of foods and beverages like wine, tea, and dark sodas
- Medical conditions
Certain tooth stains can be harder to remove than others. Dr. Haddad will help develop a plan that helps gives you the results you desire and supports your long term dental health.
Treatment Options For Discolored Teeth
At Beach Cities Dental Group, we offer a variety of teeth whitening options to help brighten discolored teeth. Patients have the option of choosing from an in-office teeth whitening treatment or a customized at home teeth whitening kit.
Dr. Haddad will recommend the option(s) most suitable to your specific needs. In some cases, a combination of an in office and take home kit will offer the best result.
- Zoom is an in-office teeth whitening treatments that safely and effectively removes stains from your teeth. Before the whitening can take place, a special coating is applied to the gums to keep them protected during the treatment. A specially formulated gel is applied to the teeth and cured with a special light to remove the stains. Results are immediate and long-lasting with proper care. It is important to maintain good daily oral hygiene habits like properly brushing and flossing after teeth whitening to ensure that the results last.
If teeth whitening services aren’t enough to solve your discoloration, Dr. Haddad offers other treatment options to help permanently restore a whiter smile.
- Tooth Bonding can help provide an even color to the tooth
- Dental Veneers or Porcelain veneers can help create an even color over multiple teeth
- Dental Crowns are ideal for a single discolored tooth. They can be color matched to blend beautifully with your existing teeth
Schedule A Consultation
Are you looking for an excellent treatment option to help whiten your teeth? Schedule a consultation online or call us. Dr. Georgia Haddad of Beach Cities Dental Group is dedicated to providing personalized, comprehensive care to meet your cosmetic goals.